Tuesday, December 08, 2015

Confused......




Dear Moderator,

Thank you for your blog, it has impacted me  great deal, but something has been bothering me for a while now, Infact, it has caused serious issue between my husband and I.

Sometimes ago , my husband whom I got married to some 5 years ago was telling me how nice it will be for me to dress up in shorts and skimpy revealing tops at home but I told him those dressings are indecent, more importantly that we are Christians and he in particular is a minister of the gospel.

Fast forward till now, he travelled sometimes last month and bought me some of this much desired kind of clothes. Not only that, he bought me some G-strings to my amazement that he thinks he will like me in it especially when I am in trousers, but I have not worn any of them till now.

He has also been making some strange comments / demands lately that is making me think that the husband of my youth has changed. For example, sometimes ago, when we wanted to 'transact', he was asking that I give him head. I didn't even understand what he was saying, until he explained what he meant and viola!, I screamed because it was as if I was watching Nollywood.

Hmmm, I couldn't do it ooo and I told him I would not because it will not glorify God and that angered him so much so that he stood up and walked away, since then , he has been acting funny.

My problem now is that as much as I want to please God even in my marriage, I also want to please my husband. He is a good guy and I don't want to loose him. Should I yield to his demands or I should maintain my stand. Moreover, I have just been wondering where he got all these idea from.

Please help me, what should I do?


Dear Readers,

Kindly give your candid advise to our fellow reader, in line with the word of God.

Remember, a house is built by Wisdom but established by Understanding.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Continue to ignore his requests and desires at your own risk.

I am happy you said your husband is a good guy, he has given you all the ropes available for you to climb but you rebuffed, you will soon learn what it takes to call back a lost husband.

As for the transaction styles, some are particularly dirty and are better prctised between a paid Banker and her customers. However, i see nothing too bad with the proposed dress styles especially when he said that could worn in-house.

My advise to you would be to obey your husband, conform with his proposals, allign yourself with his request and reignite the fire in your marriage if you are still interested being called his wife otherwise, allow him discover a better honeypot outside and that way he is gone forever.

You obviously do not know that "Oju lo'okunrin n ba sun, ko si iyato ninu ti weere ati eniyan gidi." Lo ba tan.

Anonymous said...

It is like the majority of us a more Catholic than the even the Pope. I wonder who else will have exclusive rights to a wife if not the husband. Bo ya lo mo, be thou not deceived, your husband have started seeing some frames, legs, attacks, defenses and ijaya outside and in a bid to get you tush up to the specimens he's seeing, you are there bluffing and puffing. I can only wish you well.

May be you should ask your pastor, you will soon be shocked the pastors are indeed the wildest of husbands around. Perhaps someone need to remind you that teachers were once students.

You had better go in search for more styles and add to the ones he's suggested let him know that you are "Don Jazy"

Why do Pastors pray for "New wines" couples celebrating wedding anniversaries? What is that wine? Do you think wine is "Shoki?"